Tuesday, July 22, 2014

MeMeMe Boho Balm Cheek & Lip Tint

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12606545/?claim=2nxrrqy4ygu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Here's my review on "MeMeMe Boho BALM Cheek & Lip Tint"

COST: 450php
Bought it online.

My Opinion:
Boho Balm Cheek & Lip Tint as what the name implied, is a cream product to tint your lips and cheeks . It comes in two variants and each of which contains two different shades inside. Both have gorgeous colors that made it hard for me to choose which one to get for myself, and after forever of thinking I got the "Coral Taupe"  variant which has obviously the shades from it's name - Coral and Taupe.

more about this product after the jump.


Alright, I'm really not a fan of Mememe cosmetics and to be honest with you girly, I don't really know the brand that much and why I got this balm was because  the shades of each variant were into my likings :D Just like that ! lol And to give you an idea about the color pay-off, here's some swatches that I've made..



Coral

Taupe (top)


       THUMBS UP :
  • two shades in one
  • smells vanilla (unless you don't want that fragrant)
  • good color pay-off
  • lasts for an hour
  • blends easily
  • cute packaging
   
       THUMBS DOWN :
  • A bit pricey (specially for students)
  • availability (not available in the market)
  • triggers dry lips
  • consistency is sticky
  • it feels a bit heavy when use as a cheek tint 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...