Monday, January 6, 2014

Welcome 2014!



          Time went by just like that and before we all know it's now 2014!
              How freaking fast right?
Okay, so my point here is we're now going to start making memories for 365 days and at the end of the year we will look back and reminisce, so make it worth the playback *winks*. Let us start our year differently and together let's conquer the world, shall we? *smiles* Alright so with that being said I will share you some if not all of my "New Year's Resolutions".... *silence*  .. okay.. okay I know guys, most of the time this doesn't work but do you know that listing your resolutions will actually set your mind to at least do it even for awhile (3 months at most)? And I don't know about you but for me it gives me the feeling of "RENEWAL" or the idea of "Change for the Better", so as a result I strive harder to accomplish what was written on my list. Here's some short info -- A 2007 study by Richard Wiseman from the University of Bristol involving 3,000 people showed that 88% of those who set New Year resolutions fail,[7] despite the fact that 52% of the study's participants were confident of success at the beginning. Men achieved their goal 22% more often when they engaged in goal setting, (a system where small measurable goals are being set; such as, a pound a week, instead of saying "lose weight"), while women succeeded 10% more when they made their goals public and got support from their friends. (credits to wikipedia)  See my lists after the cut

2014 Resolutions:

1. BE HEALTHY !!!
  My immune system's really weak that I always caught sickness every now and then.

2. Improve finances: Save money, make small investment.
  I'm good at spending money, well who doesn't? lol 

3. Be closer to God, Pray more
  I used to feel so much close to God but for some reasons I don't feel the same way now. *cries* I probably pay less attention to spiritual matters last year.

4. Get a career : get a better job, establish own business and START BLOGGING !
I think my life sucks coz I don't really have a career to focus with. And yeah I'll start blogging this year!! yuhoo!! I'll do separate post about why I end up my mind creating a blog.

5. Improve SELF : be more organize , strive harder than hard , WAKE UP every morning , be on time.
 I'm no way a morning and punctual person ever since and it became even worse last year so I'll try to lessen it if not totally change it.

6. MAKE a step/move towards my goals and dreams !
  I seriously think I have the terrible problem in the world -- LAZINESS!

7. Go back to Study.
I will prepare myself this year for a "back to school" next year.

8. TRAVEL.
 I badly want to explore the world, at least start with my own country :)
I wanna improve my social skills and intelligence.

9. Make more friends.
I'm obsessed of the idea of having millions of friends, we can too! 
Alright lovelies that's all for this year we'll see at the end of the year if I accomplished at least
half of my lists. lol

credits to : google


 Do share your resolutions at the comment box below, I would love to know yours! :))




                                                     









1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...